Pipe /Elbow lined by following fluro polymers
- PTFE – Lined by Paste/RAM extruded – processed by using virgin PTFE as per ASTM D 4895
- PP/PPH – Lined by RAM extruded – processed by using virgin PP/PPH as per ASTM D 4101.
- PVDF - Lined by RAM extruded – processed by using virgin PP/PPH as per ASTM D 3222.
- HDPE – Lined by RAM extruded– processed by virgin HDPE as per ASTM D 3350.
- Antistatic – Lined by paste extruded – processed by virgin PTFE blended with carbon.
- Vessel & Colums Halar® PFA Coating / Sheet Lining.
- All Types of Fittings lined by Injection Molding (melt)/Transfer Molding Process by using virgin FEP as per ASTM 2116, PFA (FDA Approved) as per ASTM 3307. / HDPE-ASTM D 3350/PP-ASTM D 4101/PVDF-ASTM D 3222/Antistatic
- All types of valve lining.
- Plant Area 40,000 Sq. Meter.
- Manufacturing Installed Capacity
- PTFE – 20 MT/Month
- Melt Flow Grade – 10 MT/Month
TESTING STANDARDS & PROCEDURES
- All Products are tested accordingly to ASTM F 1545-15a.
- Visual check for lined items Air Voids, Lining Surface, Impurities.
- 100 % Hydro Test for lined items at 29.8 kg/ Cm2 (150#).
- 100% Electrostatic Test for lined items at 10 KV.
- 100% thickness Test for lined items minimum 3.05 mm till 80 NB and for sizes 3.18 mm.
- valves are tested accordingly API 598.
- Qualification Test for Process Approval
- High-Temperature Test
- Low-Temperature Test.
- Steam-Cold Water Cycling Test.
- Vacuum Test.
- Additional Test can be performed on customer’s request.
TRACIBILITY & TESTING
- HARD STAMPING